Our customer base has grown significantly over the last 10 years, and most of them are either repeat clients or new ones recommended by our past clients. We turn outdated bathrooms into an aesthetically pleasing, highly- functional and extremely safe place for you to spend your “me-time”, and for your entire household to enjoy.
Whether you need renovation and remodelling services to upgrade the old, rusty, and mould-infested bathroom, or to cater to the household’s growing needs, our team has got your covered.
Hiring us means enjoying all the following benefits:
Professional on-site consultation at no cost
Certified, experienced, and friendly bathroom fitters
Fixed cost and no surprise charges
All-in bathroom renovation services
Tailor-made service packages to suit your taste and budget
On-time, no fuss, no hassle service delivery and completion
Cutting-edge renovation equipment and technology
Premium-grade materials from reputable suppliers
Wide-range of choices for bathroom supplies and accessories
Fully-Licensed and Insured
Bathroom renovations in Mandurah, WA, can be very expensive, but you surely can get a good return on investment if you plan to sell your property in the future. Bear in mind, though, that bathroom renovations must be of high quality. This means the changes and updates must significantly improve the comfort, safety, and usefulness of the area. Otherwise, it will be just an unnecessary expense.
To be sure that you are making the right investment, entrust your bathroom renovation needs to Mandurah Bathroom Renovations. From consultation, design, material selection, installation, maintenance, repair, or replacement, we can handle them all. We can work around your budget while keeping your preferences in mind. Name the bathroom design and style you have in mind, and we will build it for you. Or if you’re over in QLD and looking for a bathroom reno in Sunshine Coast, we recommend our partners at SCBC!
En suite bathrooms
Personalised professional bathroom design
Wall and floor tile installation, removal, repair, and maintenance
Bathroom decors, vanities, accessories
Space-saving cabinets and shelves
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How much should I spend on remodelling my bathroom?
The cost of bathroom renovation in Australia depends on many different factors. Generally, bigger bathrooms are more expensive to renovate. Price ranges from $18,000 to $25,000.
A bathroom size of 10 square meters and more could cost you a whopping $25,000, and this is just an average estimate. Meanwhile, a typical 2-square meter bathroom renovation could go as much as $6,000 to $10,000.
What makes bathroom renovation expensive?
Careful budget and planning are paramount prior to any bathroom renovation project. Everything can be very expensive when you get the wrong people to work on the project, or use the wrong materials, or splurge on unnecessary accessories and decors.
The bathroom design, size, materials, furniture and fixtures, and the amount of labour required to complete the project determine the renovation cost. There might also be other unexpected expenses along the way that you must include in your budget plan. The truth is, bathroom renovation is not cheap, but there are smarter ways to minimise the cost if you want to.
Is it a good idea to remodel or renovate the bathroom before selling my home?
Minor bathroom makeovers right before selling your home is a good idea to attract homebuyers. However, you can’t expect to get high return on investment with these improvements. Additionally, if you choose to do a major bathroom renovation just before selling, make sure that your sale price could compensate to the expenses made.
How long does it take for a typical bathroom renovation to complete?
Bathroom renovations can take days to months depending on the design, size, amount of work required, and the number and skills of the people working. Total renovation of a small bathroom may take up to 23 days to complete or three weeks to a month while bigger bathrooms may require several months to finish.
What is the cheapest way to renovate a bathroom?
Bathroom renovation can be very pricey. Even if you have a budget plan, you will most likely end up spending more. If you take time doing the research, however, you will find a lot of tips on how to minimise your expenses for your much-needed project. Here are some of them:
- Go for minor upgrades if you are on a tight budget. Restore or repair fittings and fixtures to make them look as good as new again. Simple upgrades like repainting the walls, adding wall-hung cabinets and shelves can significantly change the overall look of the bathroom.
- Keep plumbing and electrical features on its original places. Moving them in a new spot could mean additional expenses for materials and labour.
- Recycle and reuse bathroom installations and furniture if they are still in good condition and if you think they match your new design and style.
- Consider do-it-yourself bathroom remodelling only if you have the skills, experience, and the right equipment for the tasks. Otherwise, leave it to the experts.
What is the most expensive part of bathroom renovation?
The most expensive part of bathroom renovation is perhaps the shower. This is mainly because it involves two of the most laborious renovation tasks that must only be done by trained professionals – plumbing and tiling. Moreover, you must invest in high-quality plumbing fittings and fixtures as well as premium-grade tiles for walls and flooring so they will last for many, many, years.
What are the things to avoid when renovating a bathroom?
You might already have your bathroom design in mind, and it is no longer a question whether a professional bathroom renovator can build it. However, it is important to understand that bathroom designs must not only be aesthetically pleasing, but also functional, comfortable, and safe for everyone to use. A good contractor can help you come up with a cost-effective design, but if you want to do it on your own to save money, here are some things you must avoid:
- Using low-quality materials – Go for affordable yet good quality materials that can withstand the ever-changing temperature and moisture levels in the area to avoid frequent repairs and replacements in the future.
- DIY waterproofing – water leaks can cause costly damages, it can wreak havoc. Avoid so by entrusting the waterproofing to the experts unless you have the skills, experience, and the right tools and equipment to perform the task.
- Squeezing everything in – definitely, you want the bathroom to have all that fancy stuff – the decors, shelves, racks, cabinets, and other vanities. Make sure, though, that they don’t compromise everyone’s comfort and safety. Choose space-saving furniture and accessories such as wall-hung shelves and cabinets.
- Poor ventilation – install bigger windows and exhaust fans to boost comfort inside the bathroom and prevent mould and mildew build up.
What is the best type of tile flooring for the bathroom?
The best type of tile flooring for bathroom is the one that can withstand the traffic and water. Today, more and more homeowners prefer vinyl tile as it is proven to be waterproof, durable, easy to install, and comes with seamless options for colours and styles.
Other favourite options are porcelain tiles and ceramic tiles. The only problem about using them is that they are not very comfortable for the bare feet which could mean additional expense for the installation of floor heaters.
Linoleum floor tiles, cork tiles, glass tiles, stone tiles, and plastic laminate tiles are also among the potential choices for bathroom flooring. But using them requires careful planning and installation because they may not be suitable for most types of bathroom.